TOGAF 9 Tool Certification
View the register of TOGAF 9 Certified Tools
The following documents are available to support tool certification
- Architecture Tool Certification Policy [PDF]
- TOGAF 9 Tool - Combined Certification Agreement and Trademark License Agreement [PDF]
- TOGAF 9 Tool - Combined Conformance Requirements and Conformance Statement Questionnaire [XLS]
- TOGAF 9 Tool - Fee Schedule
How to Apply for TOGAF 9 Tool Certification
The steps to apply for TOGAF 9 Tool Certification are as follows...
Read the Architecture Tool Certification Policy, TOGAF 9 Tools Conformance Requirements , TOGAF 9 Tool certification fee schedule and the combined TOGAF 9 Tool Certification Agreement and Trademark License Agreement (TMLA).
These documents are all available using the links above.
A prerequisite for Tool Certification is that your organization must have a TOGAF Commercial License.
- Download, print, sign and return the combined Certification Agreement and the TMLA.
- Contact The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification Authority by email to confirm that your organization plans to submit a product into the program
- You need to prepare the Conformance Statement Questionnaire (CSQ) for each Tool you wish to have certified. The CSQ can be downloaded from the links above and also includes the TOGAF 9 Tool Certification requirements.
- When you are done, pay the certification fees.
- Next you must submit the CSQ (this is an xls format file).
You must follow the instructions for completing the CSQ including scoring the abilities of your tool. Note that you should only modify the fields requested - some fields and sheets are locked to protect the xls file. Sheets that are modified beyond the fields requested, or returned in different formats will be rejected.
The Certification Authority will then carry out an audit of the CSQ and you will be informed of the result.
Once certified the tool will be listed on the register, including a copy of the xls CSQ file submitted. Certification logos will be emailed to applicants at this point.